Cadbury’s Community Champions Michael Huggins and Stephen Davies will be cycling 800 miles to all Premier League football grounds in one week raising funds for Sandwell Advocacy and three other charities (Acorns Children’s Hospice, Cerebral Palsy Midlands and Primrose Hospice).
Details of this challenge are as follows:
- Day 1, 25th April. Bournemouth – Southampton- Brighton
- Day 2, 26th April. Crystal Palace – Chelsea – West Ham – Arsenal – Spurs – Watford
- Day 3, 27th April. Norwich
- Day 4, 28th April. Leicester
- Day 5, 29th April. Aston Villa (arrive around 10am) Wolverhampton
- Day 6, 30th April. Sheffield – Man C – Man U – Everton – Liverpool
- Day 7, 1st May. Burnley
- Day 8, 2nd May. Newcastle
Further details of how you can sponsor Michael and Stephen will be posted here in dues course.